Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Everyone dies, If it happens to everybody, why is it so.. SAD?

Here is a little thing I found.. enjoy..? Do note that it is kind of.. raw.. and suspenseful in a sense.
 I Dont Belong
I dont cry
Strong as a bullet I stand
Until I go
Alone in my room
I cant cut
Because I dont bleed
I dont bruise as bad as you when I get hit
And I dont smile
I dont see why I should
When everythings the same
Everything ends the same way
Somebody dies
And it seems like the end of the world
Everyday starts fresh, right?
You can wake up to the sun, and everything will be okay?
But no.
It's always stormy when you need the sun the most
it always ends up raining
Everytime you think that its over, and it truely almost is
BAM
Something else comes along. Someone else dies
And your stuck
Wondering why it is the way it is
Why the clouds have to be a black blanket
over your last glimpse of the sun.
Last sliver of hope.
Trigger to your tears
But! Thats not the worst thing!
NO! Everyone dies.
If it happens to everyone why is it...so....sad...
Thats something I cant figure out.
You dont know what you have til its gone
But.
What if, what if
you never had it in the first place
what if you dont feel the way other people do
Its not the way they explain it
Hearts cant break, if you dont have one
If you dont have a heart, like me,
Its a total different feeling
When the tears dont come,
you cant cry
Sometimes... I want to cry! I really do!
I want to feel normal.
I want to cry...when that someone dies
I want to look at myself and say
your BEAUTIFUL
But you cant be beautiful
when you have so many reasons to be ugly
What do you say!
What do you say...when there is nothing to say!
But everyone is expecting you to say...
..something..
..amazing...
But then again!
What do you say!

When there is something to say!
And nobody is expecting anything.
What do you say when that person dies? In your arms?
When their spirit glides out of your reach.. to a better place?
What do you say!
Do you just cry?
What if you cant.
What if the tears are stopped, by the blood on your hands.
But you cant stop punching the walls,
It was your fault!
You cant do anything right!
You can never say sorry
Because..
THAT. Is when you cry.
When you know what you've done wrong.
Thats when your heart breaks.
You cant confess... or can you?
You can just hurt yourself!
Forget the pain you caused others.
When you never cry, and then all the sudden, the tears swell,
What do you do?
Have you been lying to yourself?
Who ARE you if your not who you thought you were?
You stop trusting in yourself.
In others.
"Whats wrong?" They might ask...
You will say no. Because
You dont know whats wrong with you. Do you?
You stopped trusting in yourself... you stopped so.. long.. ago.
I dont know ME
ME is the person mysef runs from.
Too scared that
Me...
Will make...
I..
Cry.
I cry.
I lied to you. I do cry.
I cry on the inside.
I hold it in.
Thats why I dont BELONG.
I'm So Strong.
Nobody can tell when I'm secretly dying.
I cant TELL you why I'm so sad!
I would if I could!
But! I cant.
Two words: people say not to say them. I know why!
Some people believe that words actually mean something!

Theres one thing im sure of..
Whenever everyone says you cant..
You can!
Whenever everyone says you can..
You never can.
When you cant meet others expectations.
When you cant meet your OWN expectations..
THAT is when your that someone who dies.
Told you it all ends the same.

-Unknown

Yes. It is a sappy teenager attempt of writing.  But, it made me kind of.. think!  Why is it sooo sad when people die? I haven't ever had someone close to me die. So, I guess I wouldn't know. But it DOES happen to everyone. I say that people get down about death because there is always something they think they should have done, should have said, should have done differently. Thats what I would guess. Maybe they just miss them, or love them. I just think that when someone dies, you should be sad. For alittle. But then you should be happy! Because they are in a better place. The world is a dirty rotten place, isn't it? I think thats its not good to wear black to funerals, because it should be a happy time. Because they are progressing! Maybe their not... Everybodies perspective is different. But, I think that people should be more happy then sad when someone dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment