Saturday, December 3, 2011

OH, and a comma essay....

For biology we have to do a science project. I think that science projects are not the most fun thing in the world, and I would rather spend my time on something different, but when I have to do them, I will. It was tedious, but it was easy because of my choice of experiment. Anyway, for my project I took white grape juice and colored it four different colors; red, orange, yellow, and green. I was testing to see if the color of the juice affected people’s perception of the flavor. The day that I started my experiment, I asked my mom to bring me the juices to my friend’s house, I pleaded very nicely, and she did so. I asked each of my friends to taste the juices and tell me what they thought they tasted like. Many of them said “I have tasted this before!” Nevertheless, nobody guessed correctly. My friend Makell came very close though! She said, “White grape, white grape, white grape, and grape.” When I finished I was very happy! In the end, with help from my mom, I learned something!

No comments:

Post a Comment