Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/11

I don't know if you realized it, but yesterday was one of the luckiest days of your life. Even though it didn't even seem like anything different; I promise you, it was a once in a lifetime kind of day. You will never experiece another day like that. I envy the people who are alive on 11/11/2111. And I can't even imagine 11/11/1111 at 11:11:11.

Me and my friends celebrated this hmm... Lets just sobriquet it "Awesome Day". On Wednesday, we made these attractive shirts that had 11.11.11 on the front, and a list of the 11 things we had to accomplish. Seriously, everybody else at school was jealous of our swag walking down the hallway yesterdays very fine morning. Here is the list;

1. Eleven jumping jacks at 11:11

2.Eleven pictures of eleven people...

3.Kiss eleven friends ON THE CHEEK!
4.Eleven cookies to eleven strangers (One to each stranger)

5.Eleven prank calls

6.Eleven laps around the house

7.Make an eleven ingredient meal

8.Eleven minute soccer game

9.Try eleven ice cream flavors

10.Eleven laps in pool

11.Order eleven donuts

at 11:11 we went in the hall and had a teacher video us doing 11 jumping jacks; sadly, he forgot to hit record...So we had to do it again really fast before the minute ended.

The pictures thing? I didn't have a camera...But I had my picture taken? I did kiss 11 people on the cheek. All boys. Half of them were really awkward..more like almost all of them. I gave 11 cookies to 11 strangers..so check. I listened to people in my car doing prank calls... Ohhh boy. We weren't at the house, but more on that later. We didn't have time for the meal because a few of my guy friends, and myself all had soccer games. The boys had two, so we just ordered pizza. We did an eleven minute soccer game between the two games. We tried 11 icecream flavors at my house... They were rather delicios. We were planning on doing 11 laps at Clearfield Aquatic, which is where the futsal games were, but the pool was closed for a swim meet, so we went to Surf 'N' Swim and did that. Swimming is way tiring, but I think I was the only one who got tired.. Or, probably the only one who complained (;. We ordered 2 boxes of eleven donuts. Bon Apetite. But so we swam, then I went to my soccer game, and then watched the two others. By 11:11 at night I was just ready to go to sleep. But there was a little tent at Clearfield Aquatic (I'm so sick of that place, 4 hours last night were spent there. Just kidding, I love soccer), and so people ran around it 11 times and we counted that.

Other than that day was a fun day with friends, I still didn’t feel any different. I’m actually kind of disappointed at the upshot. I was hoping that we were all to be turned into seething beasts, but no, nothing even happened. But next year at 12/12/12..Oh the possibilites!

No comments:

Post a Comment