Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A N?????????????????????

What the heck!!! So I am checking my grades, and I got a 3.9.. yay!! I am so happy!!!. But while I was skimming over my citizenship grades, I had all H's and then my  eyes caught the sight of a N? What? I After rubbing them, getting a drink of water, and breathing deep it came to my terrified realization that it really was a…a…a............ a N. I'm like, are you freaking kidding me? And I have it in geography of all places, where I thought that the teacher liked me. But I guess not. It doesn't make sense. I have never been tardy, I listen and participate in that class just as much if not more than my other classes, I get most my assignments in on time; there has only been like two that I haven't gotten in. The only thing is a few times he told me to be quiet when I was talking. But does that deserve a N? I really don't think so. And other kids in my class that talk aren't getting N's. They aren't even getting S's. They are getting G's. I am on the verge of either hyperventilating, or just thinking that it is a mistake. Oh please oh please be a mistake. I would be okay if he said that I was getting a N and gave me that slip thing, and then let me have the chance to work it off. But no, I just see it here when I am checking my grades and the term is already over. Are you pooping me right now? Tomorrow I will go and talk to him, but who knows if citizenship can be made up after the term is over. I am willing to work if work is needed! But honestly, I can’t think why I have that. Okay. It will probably be okay. NO! Doesn’t it take tons of work to change it? I really hope that he would be able to change it. I guess I am more mad that I have the N without knowing why than having the N. I seriously don’t think that this is fair. Why didn’t he tell me that I had one before? Because the last few weeks I have been really  good, I swear! My parents are going to kill me. I can’t believe this! I am so grounded! OH…..(insert name of geography teacher)… Curses…. Are you trying to give me a heart attack, or ruin my life? And also, I totally thought that he liked me as a student! You know? Like he just didn’t seem annoyed when I talked to him, and he would say hey in the hall! He even greeted me first! Is he bipolar? I don’t understand. Oh man. It’s time to go take a bath and start on my new book that I am going to read for this term. Yoga would be nice too. I am so happy that track is starting up. Good exercise will help! I have never gotten a N! This is so confusing to me. My brain is going to explode. Have a good day. Pooooooey.

No comments:

Post a Comment