Sunday, April 22, 2012

And it all started because of a dream...

When I was little, my most terrifying fear was black dogs. And it all started because of a dream. I dreamt that I was in the basement of my old old (that is two houses old... if ya get me) house and these three huge dogs shattered the window, and started to relentlessly rip me apart. As I watched limbs fly, I actually felt pain. I woke up terrified. Throughout my childhood, I was deathly scared of black dogs. I have grown out of that, of course, but a theme has arose... my deeply fears are caused from experiences that I have in dreams. One that has stuck, is murderers. So the dream goes like this: I was home alone, watching the news (I wasn't in my house though...O.o) and this picture of a horredous woman came up "Murderer on the loose". This woman had eyes like steel, emotionless, cold, evil, and you could tell that she had caused pain, just from her eyes. I then heard the backdoor open. Thinking it was my parents, I stood up, happy as could be. To my dismay, the woman was standing there. A bag in her hand. I frantically reached for anything to fight her off... I took a firm grasp on the remote, and threw it at her head, missing by centimeters, she ran at me with a knife. Killing me.
Another, I am at a wedding in Yellowstone. I was walking over to this podium thing to give a speech, and all the sudden, the earth splits, and lava is splashing all over, seeing that I was probably doomed where I was, I jumped hoping to get to the other side. I missed my destination just by a few inches, again, falling to my death.
Yet another, I was in Mexico, and the ocean started to rise. Everyone else was running, but I felt that I could swim. While I was under the water, it lowered itself drastically, I hit my head, and, yes, you guessed it... DIED.
Here ya go again, I was trapped somewhere (can't remember) and since I am way claustrifobic, I ended up killing myself.
I also have "Hunger Game" like dreams, and I never can win. Never. I always die.
Sadly, in my dreams, as you can see, I always die. My friend (lucky her) always has the man of her dreams come and save her from her near fate. I am always the one determining it though. Like, I could have run away with the murderer, or the dogs. But, I stay for the fight and always end up loosing. After analyzing my dreams, and a few instances in my life, I have the "Fight" instinct in the "Fight or flight" thing. I think that is why I always die, because I never really stand a chance. Once, I was walking home from my one friend's house with my other friend. It was way dark, and I am deathly scared of the dark, all the sudden this dog comes out from the bushes barking and running at us. My friend sprints down the road, but I stop frozen, with clenched fists ready to fight, but still very close to fighting. It is always a thing with me. Sort of depressing knowing that I will die if I get in a situation like that. Hopefully they will be weak. If I ever encounter a bear, I will die. Ah, crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment