Sunday, October 16, 2011

I am very nervous.

This Thursday, I am destined to play the boys soccer team that is my age. Half of their team goes to my school. I'm playing defense. I am soooooo scared. Here's why:... First of all.... I am a girl. And they are boys. Boys are just fast. Most of them are faster than me. Especially, me. I have watched their team play, and they have good foot skills. Most girls on my team do, I do sometimes.  But here is the final and most valid fear: What if their like.."wow she really sucks at soccer". I need my rep to be high on soccer.. I just do. So, for this next week, I'm strictly sticking to fruits, vegtables, and grains...starting tomorrow, because my brother is making peanut butter cookies today, but that's not the point. As I may have hinted in a few other of my blog posts, I love food with a furious passion. Love it, especially dairy. Dairy makes you slow. But, that won't be the most of my problems. When I try to show off, I usually end up sucking butt. So, I have to train myself somehow to get my skills to their max. Nobody else in my family plays soccer. So I dont know how I am going to be able to practice without viable competition. Lately, I have only run when forced, and dont push myself. I am going to have to run this week. Since today is Sunday I cant run on the treadmill today. But I can make a running schedule. I need to work on sprints. And how do you do that with a tredmile? I dont know. I'll probably ask my mom to take me to Davis' track, but who wants to do that. I just dont want to embarrass myself. AH! I'm so nervous, nervous, nervous. It makes it10x worse since half of them go to my school. I played a boys team in a 3v3 tournament, and dont you worry, I embarrassed myself fully. But I haven't seen them and dont think I ever will, so that's okay. But half these guys go to my school. And I have set my, uh, teams playing reputaion level pretty high since we have been dominating lately. So we better beat them. I really hope that we will be awesome. Well, Uh, I don’t really care if we win, But I need to prove myself. Its already embarrassing enough that I tried out for my high school soccer team and um, Didn’t make it. And the only time I have to practice is this Tuesday when I have my soccer practice. And instead of practice, we are scrimmaging with a…Not so..Hmm..how do I word this. Less mature team. But I shouldn’t be saying anything, because I am not so good. Or am I? Good days and bad days. Oh Heavenly Father, Please help me do good. Please.  Anyway, I shouldn’t be so worried. I’ll do fine, I really hope. Cross your fingers, if you would. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment