Friday, October 7, 2011

I love dairy. DAIRY CAN CAUSE THAT? ohhhh no.

My Mom said the other day that she had been talking to her cousin (a very good doctor) about dairy. Her cousin had said that there were studies done to show that dairy can cause tumors and cancer. OH my word. When I heard that...dang...worst news ever. But no! That wasn't even the worst of it. My mom then said the most cussin' cuss ive ever heard. "We are going to start cutting down on the dairy, once the milk and ice cream is gone we aren't going to buy anymore". I cant believe I just typed that. When she said that, I ran to the kitchen and filled a bowl of icecream for myself. I stuffed my face for a few minutes. And then thought to myself... I need to make a plan. My plan took a while to figure out, since ice cream melts, that took away the idea of sneaking it under my bed for special occasions. We only have a few tubs left, so that takes away just hiding it in the back of the fridge. And I'm constantly broke.. so I cant buy it myself! That left one thing... I need to sneak into the store, and steal some. Maybe, I could hide in the freezers, until everybody left. But only one problem, I'm not a ninja. And I'm also a horrible liar. I got into the subject of the milk now. I drink milk for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, happy times, sad times, people take smoke breaks, and i'm taking my milk break. I'm the founder of "Got Milk?" and I can win the gallon challenge, trippling everyone. Of course, I'm just kidding about the "Got Milk?" and the gallon challenge, but hopefully you get the point that i LOVE my dairy. I threw away my blue prints of Smiths, and..haha…and came up with the best plan ever. I have decided to protest. That is if the milk does “go away”. I will boycott all other foods. All other drinks. When I find out that the dairy has been confiscated from my house, I will then go out in a box and live off the street. I told my Dad that I was going to protest if we didn’t keep the dairy. And, he said, that we WERENT getting rid of the dairy. Yes! I won! What a wonderful plan, it was. So, right now I’m enjoying a teaping bowl of icecream, a glass of milk, some cheese, and yogurt. Yumdidliumpscious! My question though, is does dairy really do that? I’m LDS and it never says that dairy is bad (or good) in the word of wisdom, it doesn’t even mention milk. Something my mom mentioned that I never really looked on, was that we are the only animal that drinks another animals milk. What the heck? My brain is just going crazy. Because, I love dairy so much, but I don’t want to be at risk for getting any tumors. I’m so pull this way pull that way with this subject. Ah man.

No comments:

Post a Comment