Saturday, October 22, 2011

Uh..To be continued.

So, turns out the boys team was skillful, and we lost. But, who really cares, right? I did find instances where  I was particuallarly impressed with both teams, though. This weekend has been awesome. I have hung out with people every day, and its been pretty much...well.... awesome. Wednesday, we made pizzas and decided that we should one day make a buisness entitled "MammaNye's Pizza". And that was all fun and good. hursday, I went on a hike with one of my guy friends, his mom, my mom, and my two little siblings. 6 miles was how long it was, and it is a huge accomplishment, id say. (More than 6 miles for me and my friend because we climbed these weird rock shape things up really high, and that were really sharpe. That was very scary, I found myself almost crying a few times.) After, I gathered up 2 of my girls and the same guy, and we slacklined. It is a really hard sport, look it up on youtube. Then try to get one and see how hard it is. THEN we went to elite. I haven't ever laughed so hard. I discovered that I could do a gainer and a double front flip. I failed to do my gainer before my guy friend, though he might say different because of a silly deal. Yesterday, me, one of my girl friends, and my friends mom, went and did Zumba. I advise to go and do it if you want to have fun, but you have to be willing to dance really weird. After that, we picked up the boys (3 of them) and went to breakfast at Granny Annies. It was my first time there. Me and my best friend went to her house, I tried on her whole wardrobe, and watched tv. Then we went to my house and did our hair and makeup, then went to my other guy friends house, ate some sweedish fish and jumped on the trampoline, and then walked from his house to my best friends house (hmm, lets say thats 2 miles) and watched 1408, which is a movie about a guy who proves that hotel rooms that are supposivly haunted...arent haunted. He comes upon a hotel called the "Dophin Hotel" and discovers that it is really haunted. It was a good movie. I really love scary movies. Who doesn’t?
 It’s kind of hard to write this without naming anybody, because it doesn’t really make much sense.
If you even took the time to read this, you would say that it was really boring. And, it is! But every week for English we have to write 500 words on this blog. I’m very sorry that I couldn’t really have anything interesting, ever. Maybe one day will come where I am writing amazing things, and the whole world enjoys them and loves them. But that day is not today. Nor tomorrow. Probably not next week. Or Month. But by golly…One day…One day…

No comments:

Post a Comment