Sunday, May 27, 2012

Take the CHANCE

This is the last week of ninth grade, and boy! this year has flown by. Looking back on my year, I would say that it was pretty fun. But, I do have some regrets. I didn't "take the chance" enough. In seminary, I was always terrified to bare my testimony. I thought that I would just get up there and my words would slur and I would blush. But, I did promise myself that I would do it just once. The last period I had was the last time for baring testimonies, and I got up and did it. It wasn't scary. I didn't slur. I didn't blush. And I sat down feeling happy, and for the rest of this weekend, my life has been blessed and I have just felt generally better and more confident. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I was so held back by my fear, when in all reality, it was unrelavant. I would have also liked to participate in classes more than I did. I wish I had been more vocal everywhere. I wish I hadn't been so shy! So, next year, I want to be MORE. I don't want to be scared. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment